Monday, December 13, 2010

Is it ELF or Forever 21????

Is Forever 21 stealing from ELF?  A couple of my viewers tipped me on this, and I stopped by Forever 21 and saw a bunch of these ELF look alikes.  Look at these pictures below.  Do they remind you of anything from ELF???

 Yeah, that looks exactly like the ELF 100 palette but with the Forever 21 Love & Beauty Label.  Now what about this?


Yup, you guessed right again!  ELF 32 pc Palette once again with Forever 21 Label instead.  Now let's see the next two!





O my!!  These look awfully like the ELF Encyclopedias!

Wait there are more!  I will share with you tomorrow!  So what do you think about this little situation here?

xoxo
Wing

9 comments:

Madlen said...

Well,Elf cosmetics are very loved and maybe they though they will have more wsucces by copying them.But you didn't mention the price for the Forever 21?and do they have a site?

Ashchronicles said...

wow...that is almost 100% the same! But for some reason, I'm a bit angered at this since I love ELF a lot =\ From the look of it, the product doesn't look as good though..but maybe that's just me..lol..
thanks for sharing ^^

makeupjelena said...

Wow wow wow! Is the quality also same? This is really impressive,things look identical with ELF products. Great post! :-)

The chic and cheap said...

OMG! they are definitly stealing!

Arielle said...

$6.80 a piece for the book palettes!

Wing Law said...

Thanks for stopping by ladies! I will address some of your questions tomorrow!

xoxo
Wing

Janner said...

WOW amazing!!!!!!! ... are they selling for the same price? is the pay off the same? -Janner

Cass said...

It's probably from the same wholesaler. Yes, let us know the prices!

Mandi said...

They're definitely the EXACT same, which means they're not copying each other, they're just buying from the same wholesaler! So for everyone who is upset about this - don't be! This just means you can get all your much loved ELF makeup without paying shipping!

I know for sure that I'm going to hit up my local Forever 21 ASAP after work tomorrow ;D

Also Wing I <3 your blog! I found your videos while searching for ELF hauls on youtube and I discovered your blog through that and I have looked through every page! You are so beautiful and inspiring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...