Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wet n Wild High Wasted Jeans Tutorial (Fall Collection)

I posted yesterday the look from the Wet n Wild Angels in Aubergine Palette from the Fall Collection.  Check out the post HERE!
Wet n Wild High Wasted Jeans palette from the fall collection is another great palette.  Wet n Wild has come out with something like this in the past already, but I still love it.  
 
As I mentioned in my video, the Base color is the winning shade and it is super pigmented.  I did apply that shade all over the lid and then layered different shades of blue all over the lid.

Also the key to pulling this look here is the blue liner.  I used my fave BH Party Girl Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Pencil for this look. Here's a link if you are interested in the liner: http://tiny.cc/vbidcx

Click here and the video will start exactly where this tutorial is: http://youtu.be/DWNJRx8vj4E?t=1m50s
But of course, I would love it if you would watch the entire video with all four looks!  More looks coming up in the next posts!
 
 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...