Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Anastasia Beverly Hills Tamanna Palette Swatches

I went into Sephora, and saw this pallete.   I thought the Anastasia palettes are only sold at ulta but now it's here in sephoras too!  Well it's better for me because I don't live close by an ulta here in New York City!

I saw the Tamanna Palette and instantly fell in love with the shades.  Just from swatching with no primer at the store, the shades are gorgeous but not as pigmented as urban decay.  They are still excellent but it does take 2 swatches to build up the intensity.  

The price is definitely right though at $29 and the design of the palette is beautiful too.  It very much reflects mua Tamanna aka @dressyourface on instagram.  

The shades are a mix of mattes and shimmers.  You have neutrals and colors to work with.  And they are indeed very fall appropriate shades.  
 
Will you be picking this up?  Let me know!

Xoxo
Wing
















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...