Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wet n Wild Angels in Aubergine Palette Tutorial (Fall Collection)

OK so I was going to post all four looks I created into one post!  But then I was like, well let me just put one up and a video tutorial to go with it!  

This is probably one of my fave looks out of all four of the Wet n Wild Fall Collection Palette -Angels in Aubergine.  

When I first looked at the palette and saw the pink, I was like, there is no way I can work this crazy pink.  

Well it turned out to look quite good and quite wearable as well!  The combination of the colors are perfect for the fall as well!  It is definitely a more dramatic look so you may want to wear this for the evening! 

Click here and the video will start exactly where this tutorial is: http://youtu.be/DWNJRx8vj4E?t=4m28s

But of course, I would love it if you would watch the entire video with all four looks!  More looks coming up in the next posts!

 
  


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...