Monday, September 22, 2014

Wet n Wild Fall Megalast Matte Lipsticks Swatches! (Limited Edition)

I ain't going to lie to ya, but these Wet n Wild Fall Limited Edition Megalast Matte Lipsticks are to die for!!  Every single shade is a winner!  And best yet, they only cost $1.99!

We have from left to right Sweet Cream, Urban Night, Bordeaux Boulevard and Sunset Siren

Here we have some lip swatches for you!  These colors are absolutely perfect for the fall!

The first one is Bordeaux Boulevard.  It's a deep purple plum color, absolutely gorgeous!  I think this color may very well be my most favorite!



 This one is Urban Night!  It's almost a burgundy red!  It's quite lovely!


 Sunset Sire is my favorite kind of red because it is orange red, which is the most flattering kind of red of people with my skin tone!  It is perfection!


 Last but not least, we have Sweet Cream, which is the perfect Kylie Jenner Lips seriously!  The pigmentation is awesome and it covers my already stained red lips from my other swatches.  Usually nude colors can be sheer but this one has complete coverage.  I am very impressed indeed.




Overall, I give these lippies A+ because of the choice of colors, pigmentation, and also longevity of wear!  They don't get too dried on my lips too.  They are matte, but just a tiny hint of cream feel and finish, which to me is the best!

Be sure to stay tuned here for my upcoming posts and coverage on the Wet n Wild Fall Collection!  Follow me here on bloglovin' to never miss a post!

Also, please see my video about this entire collection on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU5j9XjGGQA

Thanks for reading!  Until next time!

xoxo
Wing




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...