Thursday, July 5, 2012

NEW Jordana Color Tint Blush Sticks

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July!

I heard from the folks at Jordana Cosmetics today. They are launching their newest product: Color Tint Blush Sticks. It come in 6 shades ranging from bright pink to glow enhancing bronze.

Here are some facts:
• Blendable Creamy Cheek Color
• Provides a Healthy, Natural Glow
• Convenient Pocket Size, Twist Up Application
• No Brush Necessary
• Made in Taiwan

They are only available at www.jordanacosmetics.com. Here is the direct link: http://www.jordanacosmetics.com/p-149-color-tint-blush-stick.

The last time we saw a similar products was from NYC which everyone went gaga after. And recently NYX had a similar product out too. I'd be interested to see how good these are.

Do you think you will be check these out?

Xoxo
Wing

2 comments:

Perspectivemedley said...

Nice one! I love the NYC's blushable stick.. looks good.

Wing Law said...

I know. Believe it or not I still have those! But now
I look forward to the Jordana ones.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...