Saturday, June 9, 2012

NEW L'oreal BB Cream

Saw this display yesterday and just have to share immediately! BB Cream is officially getting a buzz in the US!

BB Cream has been very popular in Asia for quite a few years already. It has the coverage of a foundation, lightness of a tinted moisturizer, and anti-aging, whitening and SPF properties. No wonder everyone in Asia loves it including me!

I'm very curious to see how well the US BB creams will fare compared to the Asian ones. One look at this Loreal already makes me wonder how good it is...

Anyone tried it?

Xoxo
Wing

5 comments:

Joey Anna said...

Hi Wing, this is my first post on your blog. I found your blog through your Youtube channel. =)

I have exactly the same thought as you. Every time a Western BB Cream pops out, I wonder how it will fare.

The Garnier one is nowhere near my Asian favorites of Dr. Jart, Skin79, and Skin Food.

I refused to buy the Maybelline one because it already failed when I swatched it in-store.

And now L'oreal is wanting a piece of the pie... ...

Unknown said...

I figured L'Oreal would release something soon, I've seen swatches of the UK one called Nude Magique but I don't know if it's the same.

So far I've seen that the US ones aren't up to par at all, sadface :(

I tried a sample of the Garnier one and I was very disappointed

I haven't used many Asian BB Creams (I've only tried the Dream Girls one from Skin79), but I just ordered a set of the Skin79 ones, so I'm super excited.

Wing Law said...

Thanks for your comments ladies. I think I will do a video about BB cream. You are right. So far, western bb cream aren't nearly as good as the Asian ones. I tried the Clinique one in sephora and it seems to be quite good. I brought a sample of it home and will see how well that does!

Xoxo
Wing

Lhea said...

saw this at the mall few days ago. can't wait to have one! weee! Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Top Anti Wrinkle Creams said...

I have just discovered your blog. Your blog is adorable, and interesting. I'm enjoy read your post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...