Friday, June 8, 2012

Duo Chrome Looks!

In the past two days, I've been posting these duo chrome looks on Instagram. And I think they came out pretty well.

I think that duo chrome shadows are particularly flattering on Asian eyes. It gives Asian eyes more dimension and also makes the crease more apparent.

For the smokier looks, I used Wet and Wild's Comfort Zone palette. There's a shade in the right bottom corner that's gorgeous. Another shadow of choice is Ofra's 3D shadow. The shadow is coming out soon and I will be doing a tutorial on that look! Be sure to subscribe to me on YouTube to be notified of the video!

Xoxo
Wing

2 comments:

Canadian Beauty said...

gorgeous look, and I love your lip colour choice in the first look as well!

I am hosting a 150 follower BENEFIT COSMETICS giveaway, check it out!

Unknown said...

love the look. your so beautiful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...