Sunday, January 8, 2012

NEW Wet n Wild 2012 Collection









When I saw Wet n Wild 2012 Collection at Walgreens, I started jumping up and down in the middle of the isle.  Everyone looked at me like I have gone crazy, but I could care less!!  I have been looking for these items for a little while ever since I saw these on blogs.

Now I must confess that I did not make an impulse buy, as inexpensive as they are.  Just being able to see, touch, and examine them was exciting enough!

In this new Wet n Wild 2012 Collection, we have:
Coloricon Bronzer $3.99
Megasticks Lipgloss $1.99
Juicy Lipbalm SPF 15 $2.99
Megashield Lip Color SPF 15 $2.99
Megaliner Liquid Eyeliner $2.99
Megaeyes Defining Marker $3.99
Megalast Salon Nail Color $1.99

The packaging of the Bronzers remind me of the Rimmel ones I have seen.  They are big with a sun stamp in it.  I feel like I have seen the lipgloss and lipbalm from last season (eyeliners as well).  Are they new colors this year?  The nail polish;s packaging definitely looks sleek and clean.   The colors have this muted and matte vibe to it.  You know that everyone raved about the matte lipsticks from last year.  How will this new collection's lip color do?  Check out the pricing of these products!  You don't have to break your bank to find out, I guess!

Have you tried any of these products and what are you thoughts?

xoxo
Wing

4 comments:

Zadidoll said...

LMAO Wing! I've done that before on other items I had been hunting down. Unless someone is a makeup junkie I get the odd looks as well when I do the jumping and squeeing. lol

The nail polishes are nice. I love the marker (had it in black) but the juicy lip balms... I'm still on the fence about as I found it's kind of drying but it could be just because it's been so dry out where I live.

From one makeup junkie to another, glad you found it! :D

Wing Law said...

Thanks so much hun! I read your blog too!!

xoxo
Wing

kristii said...

the polishes are the megalast ones ( the ones currently in the small bottle) they just changed the packaging and the brush its flat? idk how to explain it lol but i love it! its fits my nail perfect and with on swipe i get an even application its crazy idk how im ever going to use another polish brush there's also a mineral bronzer called ginger glow.

Anonymous said...

Oh my.. Whaaat!!! Wet n Wild products here in Canada are overpriced compared to the price in the U.S (Well, from your photos thats what I can tell.. I don't know why I'm saying this since everryything here is pricey.. meh.).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...