Friday, September 2, 2011

L'Oreal La Couleur Infallible

 Please tell me if I am wrong, but it seems that L'Oreal La Couleur Infallible is only available in Canada and not in US (I heard that they are also in Europe and Australia).  These caught my eyes as soon as I saw them in Toronto's Shoppers Drug Mart.  These eyeshadows are intense in color, pigmented, creamy, silky and very smooth.  They also claim to stay on for 24 hours and comes in 9 colors.  I am really surprised that these are not available here in the US.  

The swatches that I did don't do justice as the camera I was using was not good, but just to give you an idea.  (Very cool that in Canada, they have testers in drugstore much more than in the US)
Check out the pictures!


What do you think?
xoxo
Wing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are the filthy, nasty human beings who swatch products in drug stores without buying them. this is why i see all these open used stick. disgusting and gross. and you post swatches taken in drugstores on your blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...