Friday, August 26, 2011

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips with Liners!

 I saw Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips along with "Bonus" Eyeliners all over Toronto recently.  And I was like, why don't they offer these in the US???  But I love PF's Shimmer Strips.  They are truly gorgeous.  I had bought so many of them and haven't yet done a tutorial!  Shame on me!  Will do so soon.  If you live in Canada, you are in luck because these are available at Shoppers Drug Mart.  Enjoy the pix!


xoxo
Wing

5 comments:

Janner said...

awww man! Way to make us Jealous!!!! i so want those!

Sheryl-Superfreaky1ru said...

They do have these in the US! I saw them at Meijer's starting about a month ago. They were selling for $14.99.

Wing Law said...

That's great to hear Sheryl! I only saw those in Cananda. Thanks for stopping by as always! :)

Jillian said...

I am sooo jealous! I've been dying to try the PF shimmer strips and liners! :P

Unknown said...

Jealous! I haven't seen them here in the US yet, but I did hear that Physicians Formula is raising their prices, which sucks because they're already out of my budget as it is :( Thanks for the post!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...