Tuesday, August 9, 2011

L'oreal OneSweep Sculting Blush Duo/Colour Riche LeGloss


 So following the whole One Sweep Eyeshadow idea, L'Oreal came out with the new OneSweep Sculpting Blush Duo.  Is it gimmicky?  The answer is absolutely.  Now that I have been formally trained as a Makeup Artist, I know that everything, and I mean everything from eyeshadows to blush need to be blended out.  You may sweep all you want, but it still needs to be blended afterwards.  And look at that price for a drugstore blush ($12.95), I don't know about you, but I definitely ain't going to be getting it.

The Color Rich Gloss is a quite a different story though.  There are only a few glosses left on the shelf.  It goes for $7.95.  I have seen a few reviews online about the gloss and I have heard raving reviews.  Here are a few reviews to check out:
http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2011/07/review-loreal-color-riche-le-gloss-in.html
http://www.beautyjunkiesunite.com/WP/2011/08/02/loreal-colour-riche-le-gloss-watermelon-crush-violet-attitude-baby-blossom-naturally-nude-reviews-swatches-photos/

Do you have these and will you be getting them?

xoxo
Wing

3 comments:

Advocates for Race Amity - Pinellas said...

I have the Le Gloss in the Peach Fuzz color...it looks like a bright neon orange but it ends up a flattering coral on the lips. I looove the cupcake frosting scent of these and the pretty packaging! I reviewed mine on my blogspot if you're curious!

A2NL0V4U said...

hmm that new loreal blush and bronzer reminds me of the packaging that you might see with the mac studio sculpt or something, xDD


and 12 - 13$ is so pricey!!!

Wing Law said...

I Am sure they are copying each other! Yeah Le Gloss looks really good! Thanks for stopping by ladies!

xoxo
Wing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...