Thursday, July 21, 2011

My First Manicure & Pedicure

OK I know that you will find this shocking, but I had never until yesterday in my life EVER gotten a manicure and pedicure EVER!!!  I guess I always just thought, "Why pay someone to paint my nails when I can do it myself".  But I have to say, the experience was pretty damn good!  They scrubbed, rubbed, filed and did all kind of things to my feet while I was chatting away with my girlfriend!  I kind of enjoyed it!!!
Here I chose a pretty coral color by Essie!!!  I love how it looks on my feet!!  I was like, "My feet are so pretty!  I didn't know that they can be so pretty!"  :)



Here I am showing off my nails too even though they are short!!  Hehehe...  I am so so going back!

xoxo
Wing

2 comments:

sabrina said...

I have never gotten a manicure or pedicure done in my life D:

Wing Law said...

Not too late!! It's fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...