Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Bridal Makeup Tips

So most of you know by now that I am taking makeup classes at ChicStudiosNYC.com.  Well we were learning about Bridal Makeup and my classmate Milana did a makeover on me.  Don't you think it's nice?  Here are some tips to keep in mind when doing Bridal Makeup.  The key is long wearing makeup and to look good in pictures.  Here are some quick tips I learned from school:


1) You want the makeup to last all day at a wedding, so face primer is a MUST
2) Really set the makeup with Powder.  And try to use a puff so that you can really press in the powder. 
3) Eye shadow base is a must as your want the shadows to last and be vibrant!
4)Use waterproof eyeliner and mascara!  Girl, you know that you will be tearing up during the vows right?
5) Use a little more blush than usual so that it can clearly show up on pictures!
6) Don't forget to have your lip liner, lipstick, and powder to keep in the bride's purse so that you can touch up through out the day!


My classmate did an excellent job!  What do you think?  I am ready to get married anytime now!


xoxo
Wing

3 comments:

aly7 said...

ready to get married?:) LOL
You look sooo pretty, she did a great job!

ellaH said...

Blushing bride :) Thanks for the tips!

EVC Makeup said...

I did my friend's wedding makeup last month and I'm glad I followed each and every one of your tips! It turned out great! Thanks for spreading the word/tips :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...