Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Stila Make Me Blush Palette

 Stila Make Me Blush Palette is so beautiful!  I was looking at it, and I really was tempted to buy it.  And when I am tempted, I would just take pictures and share with you guys instead.  Saw this at Sephora.  There are mixture of different colors including coral, pink, and of course gold.  They do have a sample below.  And I swatched!  And the colors are beautiful!  Apparently, this is very similar to Mac's Marine Life.  (Click on the pictures for a bigger view)
 See how beautiful these colors are- pink and coral!  WOW!  But as you can see, I did not swatch the gold.  I guess everyone wanted to swatch the gold, and it was all gone.  I think the gold is just a spray on top.  It doesn't last at all.  I can only imagine how gorgeous these colors are when swirled together!

It's $14!  Not too bad compared to let's say NARS!  LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Will you be running out to Sephora or ordering this online?

xoxo
Wing

2 comments:

Helen said...

Yes this is a very beautiful blush palette :)

Anonymous said...

this has actually been available at urban outfitters for several months now, i bought mine in early february! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...