Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring Flowers Tutorial







I was inspired by the spring flowers that I found online which has lots beautiful colors including orange, pink, purple, yellow, and green. I am including that pictures.


To create my look, I used pretty much all DRUGSTORE products. I used Urban Decay's Primer Potion to start with, then used NYX's Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk to set as a base before apply the shadows.

I used mainly LA Colors' "Wildflowers", and "Tease" Palettes, and NYC's City Duet Eyeshadow in "Upper Zest Side" to create this look. I used a mixture of yellows, pinks, oranges, and purples. I put yellows in the inner eye area, orange in the middle of the lid, and different shades of purples and violets in the outer corner as well as on my lower lash line.

I also used Wet n Wild's "Lust" highlight color to highlight my browbone. I used Wet n Wild's Mega Liner in 863 to line my upper lash line, and applied Wet n Wild's Coloricon Pencil in "Cool Green" the lower lash liner as well as waterline.

For Blush, I used Milani's "Luminous". For lips, I used Wet n Wild's matte lipstick in 903C. For Mascara, I used Maybelline Pulse Perfection.

I hope you like this look!

DivaMakeupQueen aka Wing
http://divamakeupqueen.blogspot.com/
http://YouTube.com/Divamakeupqueen

Face:

* Clinique Foundation
* L'Oreal True Match Powder

Cheeks:

* Milani's "Luminous"

Eyes:

* Urban Decay's Primer Potion
* NYX's Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
* LA Colors' "Wildflowers", and "Tease" Palettes
* NYC's City Duet Eyeshadow in "Upper Zest Side"
* Wet n Wild's "Lust"
* Maybelline Pulse Perfection Mascara
* Wet n Wild's Mega Liner in 863
* Wet n Wild's Coloricon Pencil in "Cool Green"

Lips:

* Wet n Wild's Matte Lipstick 903C

4 comments:

aly7 said...

really pretty! i have that wet n wild cool green pencil, too:)

Anonymous said...

I love this look. I have medium-deep skin, so I might have to adjust the colors just a little bit to suit my skin-tone.

Unknown said...

this is really cute! the green is so pretty

Wing Law said...

Thanks guys!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...