Spotted these at CVS and thought I would share! NEW Physicians Formula Cashmere Wear & Bronze Booster!
Let's start with the Cashmere Wear Ultra-Smoothing Bronzer. It is Hypoallergenic. Fragrance free. Oil-free. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist approved. It comes in two shades: Bronzer and Light Bronzer. It retails for $13.95. By the way, I just love that tassel! :)
Here's what the website claims:
- Ultra-luxurious powder with the classic look and feel of cashmere leaves skin feeling smooth, soft and nourished.
- Pearlescent bronze and gold are delicately woven together to deliver a rich, warm glow.
- Skin radiates with a youthful bronze glow that lasts all day.
Here's what the back says:
Here's the Bronze Booster
The Bronze Booster retails for $14.95 and it comes in two colors: Light to Medium, and Medium to Dark. I love these big beads by the way! Here's what the site says:
- Luminous bronzing Sun Stones provide an instant and lasting tan-boost that blends and builds easily to your desired level of bronze.
- Indescent bronze and gold blend together for a gorgeous and glowing bronze effect.
- Unique Sun Stones provide the soft, smooth look of a loose powder without the mess
Here's the back of Bronze Booster. With the light reflection and the bronzer's dark background, it's a little hard to read...
I did notice this $3 off sign. I don't know how you redeem it but it is on the display!
Has anyone tried this yet?