Thursday, February 10, 2011

NEW Physicians Formula Cashmere Wear & Bronze Booster

Spotted these at CVS and thought I would share!  NEW Physicians Formula Cashmere Wear & Bronze Booster!
Let's start with the Cashmere Wear Ultra-Smoothing Bronzer.  It is Hypoallergenic. Fragrance free. Oil-free. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist approved.  It comes in two shades: Bronzer and Light Bronzer.  It retails for $13.95.  By the way, I just love that tassel!  :)

 Here's what the website claims:  

  • Ultra-luxurious powder with the classic look and feel of cashmere leaves skin feeling smooth, soft and nourished.
  • Pearlescent bronze and gold are delicately woven together to deliver a rich, warm glow.
  • Skin radiates with a youthful bronze glow that lasts all day.

 Here's what the back says:
Here's the Bronze Booster
The Bronze Booster retails for $14.95 and it comes in two colors: Light to Medium, and Medium to Dark.  I love these big beads by the way!  Here's what the site says:

  • Luminous bronzing Sun Stones provide an instant and lasting tan-boost that blends and builds easily to your desired level of bronze.
  • Indescent bronze and gold blend together for a gorgeous and glowing bronze effect.
  • Unique Sun Stones provide the soft, smooth look of a loose powder without the mess

 Here's the back of Bronze Booster.  With the light reflection and the bronzer's dark background, it's a little hard to read...
I did notice this $3 off sign.  I don't know how you redeem it but it is on the display!
Has anyone tried this yet?

3 comments:

Rain said...

I generally don't like their stuff, but I am interested in the bronze booster. I'm not sure if I want to spend that much for it, but I'll have to see if I can test it at Ulta.

Wing Law said...

Let me know how you like it Naomi!

aly said...

Looks so pretty! I will have to see if there is a sale on it tomorrow(I go makeup shopping every saturday)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...