Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hard Candy Hide & Glow Cheek Duo Cheek Tint

Greetings from Asia!!   Don't you worry!   I have taken so many pictures before I took off that there will be plenty to share with you while I am away!  So I spotted these Hard Candy Hide & Glow Cheek Duo Cheek Tint and I wanted them BAD!  They go for six bucks at Walmart.  I stopped myself because I simply have too much makeup at home!  These have two sides, and each side is a slightly different color but are complimentary to each other.  You twist them up to apply on your cheeks and blend.  They are supposed to be gel based.  The packaging is really nice, and you get a nice amount of product for $6!  LOVE LOVE LOVE!!
The one below is "Pillow Talk", and I like this one the most!
 Here's the color for one side...
 Color for the other side!
 Here's what it says in the back!
Are you going to get one?

3 comments:

ak said...

i jus luv u soo much.. biggest fan eva:)..even though i don liv in us n dot hav access 2 any f d products u shw, i jus luv ur blog..:)

luv ur work..:)
keep going..:)

Wing Law said...

AK, thank you thank you thank you!!! It means a great deal to me!! :)

aly said...

loooove Hard Candy!! I dont have this chiik tint but I love their shadows and liners. I love their pricces, also.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...