I loved the Georgine show at Lincoln Center for New York Fashion Week! Hair was created by Alterna Haircare, and the makeup is by MAC Cosmetics!
I absolutely love the makeup look they came up with! The models have these wet bronzy eyes, lots of bronzer and nude lips. Take a look at some of the pictures backstage below. Also check out the fashion at the show too!
Hair Inspiration: 70’s glamour a la Bianca Jagger and Jerry Hall. The look is designed for the woman who is going out for cocktails after a day at the beach on the Cote d'Azur. Opulence, without the fuss.
1. Prep damp hair by liberally applying the Alterna Haircare Bamboo Volume 2-in-1 Volumizer from root to tip
2. Blow dry hair on high heat
3. When hair is dry, liberally spray the Alterna Haircare Caviar Perfect Texture Finishing Spray all over to create more texture
4. Curl hair with a 1” curling iron from the ends to the perimeter of the head, leaving the crown area undone with a flatter, softer look
5. Flip hair and lightly brush the base of the curled sections to create even more volume. Continue to spray the Alterna Haircare Caviar Perfect Texture Finishing Spray
6. Add a small amount of the Alterna Haircare Caviar CC Cream to lock in moisture
7. Spray the Alterna Haircare Caviar Working Hair Spray for flexible hold
8. Finish by adding the Alterna Haircare Bamboo Smooth Kendi Dry Oil Mist to the ends