Here's another New York Fashion Week Post! This time, I went to the HONOR Show, and loved what I saw backstage. The focus was all on the eyes with the bold and blue cat eye shadow and hair had this Bohemian vibe to it!
Here's the inspiration behind it: “Debutante falls in love with a George Harrison bad boy and they go on a ‘trip’ together. She finally realizes he's a bad person, untangles herself from him and comes out stronger for it.”
Hover on the text below to for links for products from Beauty.com
Hair: James Pecis for Beauty.com using PHYTO and T3 Tools
Makeup: Polly Osmond for Beauty.com using Kevyn Aucoin Cosmetics
Skincare: vbeauté and Prtty Peaushun for Beauty.com
Nails: Nonie Creme for Beauty.com
GET THE LOOK: HAIR
· Prep hair from roots to ends with PHYTO Phytovolume Actif Volumizing Spray
· Blow dry hair with the T3 Featherweight Luxe 2i
· Part hair in the center, allowing some front pieces to hang loose.
Those can be given a little shape using the T3 SinglePass Twirl Curling Iron
· Add a touch of PHYTO Professional Matte Texturizing Paste at the roots of the crown for texture
· Gather hair into a low ponytail and secure.
· Use PHYTO Professional Workable Holding Spray through the ends to achieve a natural, lived-in texture.
GET THE LOOK: MAKEUP
· Blend the Kevyn Aucoin The Loose Shimmer Shadow in Lapis with the Kevyn Aucoin Eye Pencil Primatif in Basic White (available Summer 2015). Mix with Kevyn Aucoin The Eye Pencil Primatif in Defining Navy to achieve the neon blue eye color
· Curl lashes and apply Kevyn Aucoin The Essential Mascara to both top and bottom lashes
· Finish with a nude matte lip using Kevyn Aucoin The Lip Gloss in Tulapina
GET THE LOOK: NAILS
· Custom mixed shade by Nonie Creme for Beauty.com
· Add 3d pearls in a star pattern to faux nails from Beauty.com