Saturday, July 12, 2014

NEW Formulated Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks Review & Swatches



Rimmel London has came out with new shades and a new formula for the Moisture Renew Lipsticks!  I saw the display at CVS and freaked out!  I approached my instagram peeps and asked what the deal is!

I got a mixture of responses.  Some said that it was the same thing as what they have in the permanent line but just the packaging changed, and some said that it was new packaging, new shades, and new formulations.

It turns out to be the latter.  Plus they did keep some of the old shades with a new formulations.  So I went through the entire display and picked out 4 of my fave shades!  Here are some swatches for ya!


From left to right:
Back to Fuschia, Coral Britannia, Oxford Street Fuschia, Pink Chic

Pink Chic

Oxford Street Fuschia

Coral Britannia

Back to Fuschia
See my video for my detailed thoughts and live swatches of the NEW Formulated Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks Review!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuwdckPrH2o 

Subscribe to my channel here: http://www.youtube.com/divamakeupqueen

These are $8.99 at my local CVS.  Yes I know it's pricey!  But then again, I live in New York City!  Boo...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...