Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The Makeup Show Haul - LA Girl, Ofra, Enkore, Eye Kandy etc..

So many exciting things at the Makeup Show 2014 in New York!  I decided to show you my massive haul which features LA Girl, Ofra, Enkore, Eye Kandy and see my interviews and vlog also!  You will also see me interviewing Enkore Makeup, Ofra Cosmetics and AJ Crimson!  Check the videos out!

Also for my loyal subbies, Ofra is offering their awesome palette for a total of only $30!  To get the Ofra Palette for $30, enter "divaspecial" code just for my subbies.The special is available now until June 21st: http://www.ofracosmetics.com/

The Makeup Show Haul - LA Girl, Ofra, Enkore, Eye Kandy etc..


Lots of Makeup from the Makeup Show! (Vlog & Interviews)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...