Friday, April 12, 2013

Milani New 2013 Products & Haul

Here's my new haul including some of the newest 2013 Milani products which I find very exciting!  And below you will find information of each product!  Enjoy





Liquid Eye Liquid-Like Eye Liner Pencil 06 Graphite & 07 Perfect Purple (Sharpenable) http://milanicosmetics.com/p-126-liquid-eye-liquid-like-eye-liner.aspx
New 2013
Eyeshadow Primer 01 Nude - Intensifies and extends the wear of any shadow, over 8 hour wear. A lightweight invisible finish works on all skin tones. The primer helps provide a seamless canvas for eyeshadow application and minimizes creasing throughout the day.   Makes any cream or powder eyeshadow long-wearing! Available at CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Target, Kmart, Meijer, Fred Meyer, HEB & Kroger.



High Speed Fast Dry One Coat Formula Nail Lacquer 24 Quick Teal, 25 Flaming Race, 26 Rapid Orchid, 27 Instant Pearl, 28 Pink Express, & 29 Move on Mauve http://milanicosmetics.com/p-120-high-speed-fast-dry-nail-lacquer.aspx



Eye Tech Bold Liquid Eye Liner 01 Black - The next installment of our best-selling Eye Tech series goes BOLD! The bold felt-tip point creates a variety of dramatic winged looks in one stroke application.  Smear & smudge-proof, this liner lasts all day. Paraben-free. Available at CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Target, Kmart, Meijer, Fred Meyer, & HEB.


2 comments:

Hollie said...

nice! really want to try that new Eyeliner!

glamorous bohemian said...

Omgosh! I love, love, LOVE your new vlog too!!!
I cannot WAIT to see the Milani new lipstick colors! I'm a red/wine/oxblood color wearer, the pics on their website look gorgeous!!
I initially came to your vlog to enter for the Spring Giveaway, but am totally impressed! I'm so excited to try the eyeliners that you just demoed! That new purple is FABULOUS!
I've been following you for a while, and started because of your love of e.l.f. products. I'm a cosmetologist, so wearing "unprofessional products" is a bit of a no-no. But, I always get tons of compliments on my makeup, so, who cares!? ;)
Thanks for doing all of your demos, it really helps me grab my new must haves!
xoxox, jilldawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...