Monday, December 31, 2012

NEW Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage Colllection

I saw these babies in Walgreens before Christmas and I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I snatched up as many products as possible within my budget. There is a one dollar coupon display, and I took advantage of it. I got this collections lipsticks, all the eyeshadows, cream eyeliner, eyeshadow primer, one highlighter.

You can see my haul of this collection in the following video. Enjoy all the photos too!!

Xoxo
Wing
























3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Wing! :) You're in NYC, right? (Sorry if I'm wrong, haha.) Was this Walgreens there and, if so, where was it? I visited a Walgreens in Queens lately and didn't see this collection but I'm really excited for it!

~nikki

gayathri said...

howdo u like physicians formula bb creams...?

Anonymous said...

Hello. I live in Kansas and bought a few items from this line. I love the lipstick. I went to several of the Walgreens around town and only half carried this new Fergie line.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...