Monday, September 10, 2012

NEW Wet n Wild Get Fergified Collection


 OK so I have been hearing about Wet n Wild's new Fergie Kits for awhile, and I have been searching for them everywhere!  Finally I found them at Time Square's Walgreens!  I was beyond myself at first.  But upon examining the colors, and swatching some of the shades, I was less excited.  

The colors seem pretty "normal" to me (nothing too exciting), and the quality of the shades are ok with lots of fall outs.  Prehaps too many people have swatched on the display's sample shadows, but I wasn't impressed.  The only kit that stood out to me was the colorful one Fergie Ferg Kit.  It has a nice blue, and purple shade in it.

You can see the inside of one of the kits.  It includes a eyeshadow quad, liquid eyeliner, mascara, and some sort of pencil, and two sad looking brushes.  It's ok, but I think that Wet n Wild could have done better.  I didn't end up getting it because I didn't think it was all that.. 

Will you be getting this?

xoxo
Wing

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I want every pallet!!!!


Go check out my Giveaway:
http://elogiosamislocuras.blogspot.com

Adina GrownUp Tink said...

I have the "Fresh" palette...pros IMHO, colors blend well, nice grab and go kit, palette is sturdy, better quality than the trios. Cons, so-so colors, could be brighter/more vibrant-considering its Fergie! The link for the tutorial is pretty useless if you want the look on the front, which is not the look on the inside of the box...3 stars out of 5...oh...use primer and go easy on the darker shades

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...