Monday, June 11, 2012

NEW L'Oreal True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup

Saw these brand new foundation from Loreal! I have always liked True Match and now I'm really wondering how the Lumi Foundation will do.

For one thing, it has a pump! I enjoy pumps with foundation because it's more sanitary and the foundation will last longer without being constantly exposed to dirt and air. If the pump allows you to control how much product to pump out, that's even better! Also, it seems to have a wide range of shades including 3 different categories Neutral, Cool and Warm. I believe in a cosmetic company that tailors its cosmetics to diverse skin tones.

Has anyone seen this NEW L'Oreal True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup? And what do you think? Will you buy?

Xoxo
Wing

6 comments:

Danyacc said...

Despite my best efforts with SPF 55 and large brimmed hats, I have gotten incredibly tan so far this year and therefore needed a new foundation. I was walking through the store when I say the display for L'Oreal True Match Lumi and figured I'd give it a try. I have been using it for about a week now and am in love! It gives me that awesome dewy look that only my discontinued Clinique foundation did and I find it minimizes the large pores on my cheeks I have been obsessing about for the past year. Also with my extremely dry skin, it doesn't leave me with rough patches or flake halfway through the day like other make-up do. Definitely recommend!

Unknown said...

where can i purchase this foundation? im in queens new york?

Wing Law said...

Wow good to hear! I purchased it finally and I still have to test it out some more to form an opinion. I found it at Duane Reade.

Wrinkle Cream Advice said...

I have just discovered your blog. Your blog is adorable, and interesting. I'm enjoy read your post.

Anonymous said...

i do find that these foundations run a bit orange. I've exchanged them 2 times to get the right color, and even the closest one still has a slight orange to it. other than that, it feels great, coverage is buildable to medium but no where passed that. Wouldn't recommend it to people with oily skin.

IPL said...

The new true match lumi healthy lumious is given here. Good post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...