Thursday, March 8, 2012

2012 Wet N Wild Mega Last Matte Lip Colors

I spotted 4 of the 6 new colors from the Wet N Wild Mega Last Matte Lipsticks. When I saw them. I was overjoyed. The colors live in person look absolutely stunning! I almost bought them on the spot given that they are only anywhere between $1.99 to $2.57 depending on where you buy them. I found these in Duane Reade in NYC. I had to walk away as Wet N Wild will be sending them to me to review very soon. So please just stay tuned, and be sure that you are subscribed to me here and YouTube. I promise that I will share with you my thoughts and swatches! Yeah!

Xoxo
Wing

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cant wait to see the swatches :-)

http://sarahjanesobsessions.blogspot.com

Selen♥ said...

they look gorgeous! x

My Blog ~ xLittleBells♥

EVE-O-LUTION said...

I've also reviwed them recently. They are great for the price. Do check on my blog if you can :))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...