Friday, February 17, 2012

Review: Physicians Formula Organic Wear Lash Boosting Mascara

Here's my thoughts and review on Physicians Formula Organic Wear  Lash Boosting Mascara.
 
For the Eco Friendly gals, this is the mascara for you.  It's %100 free of harsh chemicals, synthetic preservatives &chemicals, parabens, GMOs, and Synthetic Fragrances.  And my most favorite part, it's cruelty Free!  Here are additional claims from its website:
100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
44% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
100% saw enhanced lashes INSTANLY!
1st Ever 100% Natural Lash Boosting formula enhances the appearance of lash length, thickness and volume for dramatic lashes instantly and long-term.
Delivers ingredients to the base of lashes for best results!
93% saw thicker & longer looking lashes instantly! 92% saw extended & fuller looking lashes after 4 weeks! *Based on individual perception of results of a panel of women wearing Organic
Now, this is a Lash Boosting Mascara.  I have been using it consistently everyday for awhile now for at least 4 weeks.  And I must say, I don't see any "boosting".  So I am not sure that part of it is effective.  And I have applied it from the base of the lashes too. Also, don't be fooled by the line's name "Organic Wear".  It does NOT mean that all ingredients in the mascara is made of organic material at all.  This can be somewhat misleading.

The packaging itself is very cute!  It is a bit big, but I kind of like it.  I think it's adorable because it's kind of like a little tree.
The wand reminds me a bit of Covergirl's Lash Blast Mascara. It is thick, with individual brushes and it really does help separate the lashes.
Here's a picture before I apply the mascara

 
And here are two pictures after.  As you can see, it does give quite a bit of length, but does have little bits of clumps.  It does take awhile to build up volume, and it is not substantial.  It holds up the a curl really well, and the mascara does not make your lashes feel hard and stiff like other mascara.  It also lasts all day without smudging.  It costs $9.95 and comes in one color "Ultra Black".  

Overall, I really do like this mascara.  It's up there as one of my favorites!

I hope that you find this review helpful!  Have you tried it and what do you think?

xoxo
Wing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...