Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve Look





OK so doing makeup is one of the most relaxing and fun things for me  So I just did a little makeover on myself and I am loving this look. 

I just bought the warm 32 palette from ELF.   I was totally not going to get it, but I got convinced by Emily Noel from Youtube!!  She loves it so I thought I would have to try it out.  The results are not disappointing at all.  This palette seems to be quite good and pigmented! 

I also used my new ELF Mineral Lipstick in Barely Bitten.  What an amazing color!  The rest of the makeup are relatively newer items in my collection including Maybelline Fit Me Foundation, Wet n wild's Mellow Wine Blush, and  L'Oreal Lineur Intense.  I am really loving this look guys!! 

Happy Holidays everyone!!  I am about to go shopping to do last minte Christmas Shopping, and hit Ulta too!  YEAH!

xoxo
Wing



1 comment:

Rachel Lee Reavis said...

That's funny you got the elf 32 pc warm palette because I thought the same thing I don't need it if I already have the 100 pc eyeshadow set from elf but I also watched that video from Emily Noel 83 and when I saw it at Target I realized the colors in the 32 pc aren't the same as the 100 pc and there seems to be more satin/metallic colors than the 100 pc which is what I like. The colors look really pretty but I haven't tried it yet :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...