Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wet n Wild Matte Smoky Brown Eyes (MissBecky0207)






I had the pleasure of meeting Miss Becky aka MissBecky0207 on YouTube and her blog http://www.everydaymakeupblog.com while I was in LA.  

Actually, she came to my concert!  In case you don't know, I am a professional cellist in "real life".  LOL.  So to honor the amazing work that she does on her blog as well as her YouTube videos, I decided to follow one of her tutorials as a way of saying, "I LOVE YOU BECKY, and I love all your makeup looks!!!"  Here's a picture of us!  I think she is wearing Wet n Wild that night too!  LOL  (By the way, do you see my cello on the side?)

So as soon as I saw her video below, I ran out so so fast to get the new Limited Edition Wet n Wild "I Heart Matte" 8 pan Palette (Review and tutorial coming up soon!  Don't worry).  So before my concert, I snapped some quick pictures of myself of this awesome look Wet n Wild Matte Smoky Brown Eyes using Wet n Wild I HEART MATTE palette

I followed her eyes almost precisely.  But for the face and lips, I used slightly different  Wet n Wild products.

I used "Everything Under the Sun" Bronzer to contour the hollows of my cheeks
I also used "Pearlescent Pink"blush on the apples of my cheeks.
 I highlighted my top cheek bones with Wet n Wild's Mega Glo Illuminating Powder in Catwalk Pink (I used the lighter portion of the powder)
Arh!!! I can't find that lipstick right now.  It's probably lost from traveling but I think it's Wet n Wild Mega Last Matte Lipstick 501B.  The color is really pretty, right?  You can get the matte palette from Walgreens!

OK now, watch Becky's video!  She's so good!



xoxo
Wing

1 comment:

Candice said...

That look is beautiful!



If you makeup lovers are interested in reviews of inexpensive and drugstore cosmetics, be sure to check out: http://cosmeticbargains.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...