Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Victoria Secret Makeup

On my recent trip to San Francisco, I stopped by Victoria Secret to check out their makeup.  Their makeup line is not talked much about much on YouTube nor blogs for some reason, but the quality is quite good.
(Click on images to enlarge)
 They have a new Makeup Kit.  I did buy a similar one from last year.  I found that the quality is quite good and the pigmentation also!  But in terms of the color choices, they are pretty ordinary.  You can do your usual natural eyes or smokey eyes of course.  This year's palette looks like the variation of the same theme. 


 This palette below however looks quite nice!
 They do put in time for the packaging, don't they?
 
Now this Blush and Highlighter looks so pretty!
Do any of you have any of this VS makeup?

xoxo
Wing

2 comments:

Sarahkay612 said...

I got the Victoria Secret Lip Balm and Sugar Scrub. It does a good job exfoliating my lips and the lip balm plumps them up. I wouldn't repurchase though because I feel like I could always make my own lip scrub.

Unknown said...

I have a Victoria's Secret Perfect lipstick, one of their mineral eyeshadows, and those famous Beauty Rush lipglosses. Not amazed with any of them, their makeup is just okay

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...