Saturday, July 2, 2011

July FOTD


I really kind of like this look that I did.  Here's what I did:

EYES:
1) To fill in my brows, I used Elf's Eyebrow Kit in Ash (the powder side only)
2) I applied ELF Cream Eyeshadow in Eggplant with a flat shader brush all over the lid up to the crease.
3) I used the brown color from Stila's "Make an Impression in Moscow" into the crease using a fluffy blending brush.
4) I applied a creamy white color on my brow bone area.
5) I used Jordana's "Fabuliner" Liquid Eyeliner in Brown to create the slightly cat eye on the upper lash line.
6)  I used Mac's "Lord It Up" in the lower lash line, then smudging it with a small brush.  (You can just use any brown pencil liner.)
7) I curled my lashes and applied Maybelline XXL Pro Intensite 24Hr (By the way, an excellent mascara).

FACE:
1) For blush, I applied Revlon Colorstay's Mineral Blush in Petal with my Baby Dome Brush
2) For bronzer, I used Revlon ColorStay's Mineral Finishing Powder in "Sun Kiss" in my temple, hollows of my cheeks, and a little bit on my forehead and my nose (I am totally in love with this product by the way)

Can't remember what lipstick I put on as that's not in my makeup bag anymore!  Boo!!  Sorry... but my fave part about this look are the eyes anyway.  You can basically wear and color lipstick with these natural eyes.

What do you think?

xoxo
Wing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...