Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My First Makeup Model

Everyone please meet my good friend Amy! She volunteered to be my model at my makeup school www.chicstudiosnyc.com. (Please note that my flash on my phone made her face appear lighter than her body.)
Here's what we did. It was a simple day time look. What's challenging is matching the exact foundation color as well as concealer color. After we found the correct shade and applied color correcting, foundation then concealer, I powdered all over her face. Then I filled in her brows using a powder one shade lighter than her hair color. After using Mac's Painterly Paint Pot as an eye base, I applied a taupey shadow all over her lid, applied a light brown in her crease, and blended in a light concealer under her browbone. I also brightened the inner corner of her eyes with a shimmery white color.
Then I used a brown shadow as liner on her upper lid and purple mixed with brown on her lower liner. Then it was mascara, pretty pink blush and a nice natural lips. She looked so pretty!!
Xoxo
Wing

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope it was just the lighting, her faces looks sooo pale compared to her body. The makeup looks nice though

JC ♔ said...

I agree, the foundation looks a little pale but honestly mine looks fine in person and pale in photos as well.

Wing Law said...

Hey guys thanks for the comments. I went back to my class and asked the instructor and my classmates and everyone agreed that the foundation shade matched her face perfectly in class. What you may be seeing was my flash on my iphone, which only flashed her face thus making the rest of her body look like a different color.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...