Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sephora Floral Funk Eyeshadow Palette - Warm/Cool

Sephora came out with these Floral Funk Eyeshadow Palette relatively recently.  They look quite nice.  This one is in warm and the colors immediately remind me of the ones from the Naked Palette.  Is anyone NOT copying the Naked Palette?
The outside is definitely cute with the flowers and the gold color!
The "Cool" one has a variety of spring/summer colors.  It's quite nice as you can mix and match.
 The cover of the cool one is black with some pink flowers. 
It's 28 bucks for 9 eyeshadows.  But I just went to the Sephora site and they have brought the price down to $20!  Now, that's not bad and worth considering.  Click here to take you to the site.

Will you consider getting this?

xoxo
Wing

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I did consider getting this, actually, when I saw it come down in price. It actually reminds me quite a lot of the holiday limited edition ELF palette from last year... very close colors. But, I am trying to stick to my no-shadow diet. Of course, FREE doesn't count, and Sephora has a Too Faced eyeshadow set as their 500-point perk now, as well as a deluxe sample of Benefit Coralista blush, so when I was buying some perfume, I made sure to get those. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...