Monday, May 30, 2011

How to Golden Summer Glow (Lorac/NARS)





Using Lorac's Box Office Sensation and other drugstore and high end brands, I created this Golden Glowy Summer Neutral Look! Enjoy!
Hautelook: http://www.hautelook.com/invite/WLaw265
NARS/Lorac Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnG0XmgJt7c

Products used:
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation in Natural Beige
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Translucent Powder
Milani Pink Glimmer Stripes
Milani Baked Blush Luminoso
NYC Bronzing Powder in Sunny
UD Primer Potion
Lorac Box Office Sensation
Urban Decay Smoked Out Eye Pencil Maui Wowie
Rimmel Day to Night Mascara
Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil
NARS Orgasm Lipgloss

FTC: All products seen here purchased by me. All reviews are of my honest opinion and I did not get compensated for this video.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I LOVE how you used High End products this time! It's a beautiful look! I've been looking for some shimmer strip alternatives. Do you like the Milani better than the PF ones? btw isn't the Dior brow styler the best? The MUA used it on me and I've been wanting to get it since!

Wing Law said...

The Dior Brow is absolutely amazing I must say! It's pricey but well worth it girl! The Milani and PF ones are both good!

xoxo
Wing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...