Thursday, March 31, 2011

L'Oreal, NARS, and Lancome

So when I was at JFK Airport, everything is high end at the Duty Free except for L'Oreal.  L'Oreal does try to package it so that it looks all high end, an they do sell things that are normally not available at drugstore.  Look at this travel palette above for example.

 And lipsticks comes in 3s!
 L'Oreal Shelf!  Some of these items you can find at drugstores.
 Oh I love NARS so much!  Look at these amazing Palettes!  I am a Palette maniac!
 Gorgeousness!
 Their lipglosses are famous and I could play with them at the airport.
 Chanel is so high end to me that I don't even think I own anything from them!
 More travel palettes from Lancome.  These look so nice!
 A big bag of skincare from Lancome!
 Shiseido is da bomb!
There you have it!  When you go to the airport, do you also play with their duty free makeup?  I always do!   LOL

xoxo
Wing

P.S. NARS and Chanel do not test on animals according to their websites
L'Oreal, Shiseido, and Lancome DO test on animals according to PETA

2 comments:

Wing Law said...

Ah thank you!!! I will try to have that information as much as possible. Since I am a beauty blogger and vlogger, I feel responsible for the kind of information I put out there. I want people to know and make the right decision for themselves. I wouldn't judge anyone either way, but all of us should know...

Thanks for the support!
xoxo
Wing

Jen said...

Wing! Did u see any shu uemura products at the airport? Please answer!Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...