Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Swatches: New Wet n Wild Limited Edition Vanite Eye & Lip Quartets

Swatches: New Wet n Wild Limited Edition Vanite Eye & Lip Quartets

UMM... I have to share this link guys! Nouveau Cheap's G is showing us Wet n Wild's newest Limited Edition Spring Collection!

OH MY GOD!!

Who is running already (Well even though it's not out in store yet!). Umm, I am taking the damn airplane back like right now from Hong Kong and will search in every single store to find these palettes (even though AGAIN, they are not out yet!!)

CAN'T WAIT!!!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

oh Wing..how i love you for this. Without you, i'd NEVER know when Wet N Wild are coming out w/new stuff. I love you updating! <3

2espresso said...

Hey Wing,
love your videos & the approach that beautiful make up can be very affordable. I just love great deals too! ;)

As Im German just some tips are for me of course ;) and I tend to follow local blogs more for current tips, we have different bargain products here and Im quite happy with the overall selection. But when it comes to wnw.. Omg, if your day has been way too great to handle, go to the german wnw homepage, the tiny, totally old range and poor availability _will_ manage to get you depressed ^^

Lol, but I do love the eyeshadow palettes I have.

xoxox

Wing Law said...

Hi Vanessa and 2expresso! Thanks so much for your lovely comments! I didn't even know that WnW is available in Germany! Perhaps they will update their selections??

LydiaKrow said...

I took a look and of course they look great! However, I have no hope whatsoever they will be in my local store - we didn't get the holiday collection last year, so I doubt we will get it this year. :( Oh, well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...