Saturday, December 25, 2010

Tutorial: Silver & Glam New Year's Look (drugstore makeup)!

Here's a n New Year's Look that I created with different drugstore brands including Jordana, Rimmel, Wet n Wild, and ELF. Enjoy!












Here's the video I referred to in my video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZjN9Q...

FTC: Everything seen in the video are purchased by me except for the lipliner, lipgloss, and eyeliner, which were sent to me by Jordana Cosmetics. I am not compensated to make this video, and all opinions are of my own.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous makeup look! I think I am going to try something similar for New Year's Eve!!
I am loving that Rimmel London palette.
Love from a new follower,
Catanya

Wing Law said...

Hello Catanya!! Welcome to my blog and thanks for following and commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...