Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tutorial: ELF 100 Palette FOTD-Satin Taupey Look!

Today I am trying out an everyday Go-To-Work Taupey Satin look from the ELF 100 Palette.  I also tried out a bunch of things from ELF's newest products.  Here's how my look is.  It does look much better in person.  I tried to take pictures of the look in two different light settings.


Here are all the products I used:

ELF 100 pc Palette
ELF Mist & Set
ELF Complete Coverage Concealer
Maybelline XXL Bold Mascara
ELF Studio Flawless Foundation
ELF Conditioning Lip Balm- Blissful Berry
ELF Cream Blush in Flirt
ELF Waterproof Eyeliner in Coffee

NOW the tutorial for the eyes:

First apply this gorgeous taupey color all over the lid:


 Now apply this pinkish wine color lightly into the crease:

Put this color in the outer corner to darken the Outer V:
Highlight your browbone:




Apply this light pink in your inner corner:


xoxo
Wing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...