Tuesday, December 7, 2010

FOTD with NEW Elf studio products

So today I'm trying out as much as I can all the ELF's newest products including its new Cream Blush in Seductress, Flawless Oil Free Foundation in Sand, Conditioner Lip Balm in Romantic Rouge, Matte Loose eyeshadow in Chestnut, Studio Complete Concealer in Medium, and also Cream Eyeshadow in Dawn.  Other makeup include products from Marykay, and Wet n Wild.

There's nothing extraordinary about my look today, but a normal work day look. I want to see how well my makeup will fare throughout the today. I'll report to you at the end of the day.

Update-The verdict:
Cream Eyeshadow, and the matte shadow stay on all day with NO Creasing!!! Now THAT"S amazing! The foundation faded but it has felt weightless all day. It is oil free, and I forgot that I had foundation on, which is very good. The cream blush also faded. Overall, I am so far giving these products a general A-. Have to test them out some more to give you definite thoughts on them!

4 comments:

Cass said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cass said...

oddly enough, although elf claims its foundation is oil-free, one of the ingredients listed is Mineral Oil. until someone brings that up with them? aha xD

how are you liking the lip balm? I was thinking of ordering one or two with my next order.

Wing Law said...

I am really liking the lip balm! Tell me more about this Mineral Oil thing you mentioned.. Where did you find that on the label?

Cass said...

http://www.eyeslipsface.com/products.asp?dept_id=2554
If you click the Ingredients tab, it's the 4th thing listed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...