Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Natural Everyday FOTD with Sephora Blockbuster Palette







Here's a Natural Everyday FOTD with Sephora Blockbuster Palette. The camera did not pick up the colors as well as in person unfortunately. I have used two different cameras in two different sets of lighting to try to capture the look.

I am STILL amazed at how good the shadow blends in this palette. Unfortunately, the lipgloss I picked out from the palette was not very pigmented... I think that's kind of the complain with the palette.

I used a pink color from the palette for the entire lid, then a taupey slightly shimmery color in the crease, and a darker blue in the outer corner. Then I used ELF's Waterproof Eyeliner on the top lid, and for the bottom lid, a Wet n Wild light blue eyeliner in "Sky Blue". (I am very pleased with both of these liners. They both stayed on all day). I also used Maybelline Stiletto Mascara, and also ELF Eyebrow Treat and Tame. I am trying to use up the last bit of my Clinique SuperBalance Foundation, and concealed my dark circles with NARS' Custard/Ginger Concealer. And I topped it all off with a nice cream blush "Pink Flash"from NYC.

Watch my review of the palette here:

1 comment:

Anđela said...

Wow! Could you please do a tutorial about that look you created? It looks amazing! Following you :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...