Sunday, March 28, 2010

ELF Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths Review


The Best EVER for REAL!
By divamakeupqueen from NYC on 3/28/2010
5out of 5
Pros: Non greasy, Easy To Apply, Versatile, Soft on your skin, Good Value
Best Uses: Sensitive Skin, Oily Skin, Daily Use, Dry Skin, Normal Skin, Special Occasions
Describe Yourself: Trendy Style
Skin Tone: Medium
Age: 25-34
This is one of the best products I have EVER used! I have used a lot of other drugstore makeup remover. And by far hands down, this is the best one I have EVER used. Here's why I LOVE it:
1) It removes your makeup effortlessly, even your waterproof mascara. I don't end up rubbing my eyes off trying to take makeup off.
2) It leave your skin feeling silky and fresh.
3) It smells really nice!
4) It has aloe vera which is good for your skin.
5) It comes in not a huge packet and it perfect for traveling!
6) The package is resealable and therefore the cloths don't dry up.
7) What do you want for this kind of quality for 3 bucks!

Bottom line is... run and get it! Love it! Watch my review video on YouTube and please subscribe divamakeupqueen for many more ELF reviews!

xoxo
Wing
ELF Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths Review

Tags: Queen, Face, Makeup, Aloe, Elf, Vera, Picture of Product, Cosmetics, Eyes, Wing, Studio, Lips, Using Product, Diva

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...