Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Help me hit 1000 subscribers in a short amount of time! I am giving away some of my favorite products! Win these goodies quick!

Rules:
1) Must be a subscriber to enter
2) Live in the US
3) Must be at least 16 years old to enter with parents permission
4) Do not write "enter me".
5) In the comments below, answer as many times as you want all three of these questions. You have to at least answer each question once. And you can answer each question as many times as you like with different answers though.
Questions are:
a. Which video of mine do you like and why?
b. What kind of videos would like to see me do in the future?
c. Write one thing that you did help promote my channel i.e. I posted your video on my facebook page, twitter, myspace, blog etc..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...