Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation: Review & Demo

Tarte has a new foundation from the line Rainforest of the Sea!  It's the Water Foundation!  I have mixed feelings about the product!  It's lightweight and has full coverage which would be great for acne prone skin people.  It still has a natural finish.  Watch my review and demo here to see my thoughts about it!  Also I am sharing my thoughts with you about the Tarte Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation.  I used it as a powder on top!

Please ❤SUPPORT❤ me by subscribing here: http://goo.gl/EGXQyg

❤NEW MILANI CONCEAL + PERFECT 2 IN 1 FOUNDATION + CONCEALER & POWDER | FIRST IMPRESSION

❤Sign up here for future DMQ episodes and get DMQ coupons!

Check out my makeup palette: DMQ Dream Big Palette!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...