Sunday, January 31, 2016

My Story: I Ain't Got A Man | Valentine's Day Makeup Tutorial | GRWM Chi...



Valentine's Day Look, a Get Ready With Me Chit Chat Makeup Tutorial using the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette.  You guys requested it!  This is also an inspirational story & I want to share! Thumbs up if you or a friend is single and fabulous for Valentine's Day!. Please share this video as I want to spread the message that we can be happy and single on Valentine's Day!  Let's get this video to 1000 likes!  Thanks guys!

❤ Please SUPPORT me by subscribing here: http://goo.gl/EGXQyg
Find me on Snapchat: @DivaMakeupQueen

❤ DIY Valentine's Day Gift Ideas & Room Decor ♡ Under $5! 

❤ WATCH MY PREVIOUS VIDEO:
My Flawless Skincare Secrets & Experience with Conture

❤Products used in this Valentine's Makeup Tutorial:
Lorac Eyeshadow Primer
Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette
Pur HydraFluid Water Serum Foundation
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Concealer
Hourglass Brow Pencil
Ofra black Eyeliner
Japan Kiss me heroineLiquid Eye liner
Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Blush Palette
Stila HUGE Extreme Lash MascaraMascara
Lancome COLOR DESIGN MATTE LIP CRAYON 100 Oui, Monsieur

❤ DMQ Dream Big Magnetic Palettes 50% off Site Wide with code "HappyNewYear".  http://goo.gl/6uKojP  Get THE BEST BUNDLE: DMQ Dream Big Palette, New Years Palette, Blush Palette + Lip Palette together!   DMQ Cosmetics now ships worldwide!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...