Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wet n Wild Summer Collections & Beauty Ambassador!!

I am super excited to share with you that it has just been officially announced that I am the NEW Wet n Wild Beauty Ambassador!

Most of you have probably seen these tweets or pics on instagram!  I post frequently on there.  Please follow me for updates!

I will also being doing swatches and review on my Youtube channel DivaMakeupQueen.  Don't forget to subscribe there for more updates!


Last but not least, I wanted to share with you A Day In My Life when I found out that I was the Beauty Ambassador.  It was pretty fun and I decided to go to Walgreens in NYC and share my joy!  Check out this video from my vlog channel WingisFUN:


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Lol this is Nickita, I'm so happy for you, you deserve everything good thing that comes your way.

Unknown said...

Congrats! You are an amazing guru and deserve recognition. I'd like to enter your contest if possible. Thanks so much!

Jessica Lin said...

Congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...