Sunday, July 22, 2012

NEW Almay Wake Up Collection

When I was in Colorado, I stopped by this Walgreens and discovered this display. And I must say that I am mildly intrigued by the new eyeshadow palette. Finally Almay is coming up with something that is interesting. No one on YouTube ever talks about it because I think that their make up is just so slightly boring. Well at least their packaging is really boring.

Have you guys seen this
New Collection? Do you think you will be checking that out?

Xoxo
Wing

1 comment:

Natasha Bhatt said...

Vow!! u guys are so lucky to get some awesome make up for so cheap... we don't have that many options in India :( and branded make up is quite xpensive here!!!! I just love WnW, Elf, NYC.... bt we can just dream of it.. Some of the websites in India charge a Bomb fr make up made in the US... Elf Basic $1 lipstick is sold for arnd $7 - $8 which is disgusting !!!!
nevertheless i never miss any of ur videos Wing and m kind of missing ur earings... :)
Natasha xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...