Thursday, June 28, 2012

Eco Emi June Box

Eco Emi is the only monthly subscription I have at the moment. And I must say, I like it. They did miss sending my box in May though, and I complained. They did send the May one right away upon my request. How does a box get lost in the mail??

Here are the items for this month. I'm most excited about the full size Vitacare tooth paste! They also sent a toothpaste in April but that wasn't full size. Another item of note is the Rainwater Botanicals' Natural Deodorant. I've been looking for a nice natural deodorant lately. So I look forward to it!! The Organic Indulgence Body Balm also looks interesting!

Do you have a monthly subscription box? Which one is your fave?

Xoxo
Wing

Click here to check out Eco Emi: http://ecoemi.com/category/shop-product-boxes/

FTC: I purchased this box and I was not paid to write this post.  This is my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...