Friday, June 29, 2012

Dupe Alert: Urban Decay Look-Alike Palette on Sale on 4th of July!



48 hours only Urban Decay Look-Alike Palette is on sale on Ofra's website with blush, bronzer and highlighter.

Please watch out for my upcoming tutorial for code, details, and web address for this amazing deal.  Be sure to befriend me on facebook, twitter so that you can get the link and the code.  The palette is NOT on the website yet until July 4th.

Click here to watch my haul last time when I mentioned the palette:
 http://youtu.be/OXkMMQLWcQ0?t=3m13s

xoxo
Wing

1 comment:

Elizabeth Phillips said...

Could you swatch the Orfa Pallette?
I know you swatched some of the colors but not all! Also how do they wear?

Thanks so much I'm soooo SOOOO excited about this! It looks great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...