Monday, September 19, 2011

Jessie's Girl The Julie Collection Nail Polish!


Look what I found?  Our very own Julie G!  She has her own line of nail collection with Jesse's Girl!  We are so happy for you and we on the YouTube community are so proud!  Of course, as expected, the colors are bright, vibrant, and fun, just like Julie!

But I have to say though, that picture of Julie on the poster board isn't the most flattering picture of her....  She is much prettier in person and also on videos!

Have you seen these at your local drugstore?  I think I found these at Rite Aid!

xoxo
Wing

3 comments:

airkitten2001 said...

I'll have to check my local rite aid....

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen these yet but she's always gorgeous! So proud of Julie!

Lisa said...

Omg, where did you find her collection in nyc? i looked into a lot of rite aid stores and couldn't find them :(. Please tell me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...